Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hamburger Helper

I actually don't like hamburger helper - it just tastes kinda gross and makes me feel sick afterwards. But a homemade hamburger helper? Now that's actually pretty good! It came to me a few weeks ago when I was making the kids macaroni and cheese that a little meat would make the meal a little better. I love eating it with leftover roast beef but alas we didn't have any. But we did have some cooked ground beef leftover from something else.

So here's my "recipe"

Cooked noodles
Epicures Macaroni and Cheese powder
Butter & whipping cream
Cooked ground beef
Cheese to sprinkle on

Mix together and voila! How easy is that?! Certainly just as easy as the boxed version - but way better :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know epicure made such a powder! That looks so good and perfect for that day I need something super easy! I often freeze leftover roast to use in soup, but this is a great way to use it too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!