Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Set back

So I just have to say that as much as our diet change has been about TR I think I have benefited equally from it. I never thought I had too many problems before, but the truth of it is that I just didn't know that you could feel better! I wish I could say that I have more energy, but considering that I am just over a month away from having a baby I am actually quite drained!
Last week we were in the city for an appointment and I went out to eat at Pizza Hut. It took me about 3 days to really recuperate from that. Not only did I eat food that is hard to digest, but I also didn't eat very much food throughout the rest of the day. I really should have packed more food from home, but because I hadn't and didn't really like the options I found at the convenience stores we stopped at, I really didn't eat that much. BIG MISTAKE!
What a difference eating properly makes. I've been trying a few new recipes lately. I'll try to post them soon . . .

1 comment:

  1. oooooh, I'm waiting for those new recipes!
    as much as I have been trying to eat better, eating pizza doesn't make me awful for 3 days. so I guess I have a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!