Monday, November 29, 2010

Honey here I come!

I've been trying with little success to bake with honey (in complete place of sugar). I say little success because I want my baked goods to taste good. My wonderful husband has so far eaten most everything I've been baking, but I haven't been too impressed with the results. I want it to turn out like I expect it to. But alas, my baked goods have a mind of their own now and I never know what the outcome will be like.

But I'm not giving up! I refuse to be bested by honey. So I've ordered every cookbook the library has on honey (don't worry, it's only about 5) and I'm going to try those recipes and see if I have better luck. (In all honesty it's not just honey that I've changed. I also use whole wheat straight from the farmer and that makes a big difference in baked goods too.)

So, I'll try to keep you posted on how the new recipes turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!